I saw an used Lexus on their website and called to inquire.I told them I was interested if the price was lower.

Was told they could "run the numbers" and of course. I told them I didn't want to waste mine or their time. They called back and I told them the same thing, need them to get closer to my number, again was told to come in, they could do something. My husband called and was told the same thing - they could "run the numbers".

We came in that same night, drove the car. Wanted to make a deal. The sales exec got the sales manager who came out and said "this is the price. we aren't going to negotiate.

the price is the price". That was not what I was told and lead to believe in 3 prior conversations. We told the manager that and not even an apology and/or thank you for your time and consideration. Nothing.

I can't believe that Lexus treats people like that. I called the next day and left a message with the GMs assistant to call me. No response. I contacted them again and left a message with the director of guest relations.

No response. I wanted to give them the opportunity to recover- and I gave them 3 days.

No response.This is not what I expect from Lexus.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lexus of orlando customer care. Lexus of Orlando needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lexus of orlando customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lexus of Orlando.

Had an Experience with Lexus of Orlando?

Comments