Featured Not resolved
4.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The peeling dashboard looks horrible and is so embarrassing that I decline driving for meetings and look for any excuse to avoid having passengers in my expensive luxury vehicle ! The recall and promised replacement seems to be an empty promise ! When I call they give little hope it will EVER REALLY happen and at the rate they are making good on the recall it's clear to me that they hope the customer will trade it in for a newer model or die waiting !

I am very OCD when it comes to maintenance and repair and find their empty promises unacceptable !

I have a 1998 Toyota Camry Le that has a dash that's in the same perfect condition as when I purchased it new!

The service other than this problem is very good and the people professional and trustworthy ! I will keep you updated on this review

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lexus of Orlando and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lexus of Orlando.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Lexus of Orlando to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lexus of Orlando?

Comments

LEXUS OF ORLANDO IS OWNED BY HORRENDOUSLY BAD PEOPLE

hahaha its a 1998??? lol

Attornurse
to Anonymous #1164021

You certainly have a weird sense of humor ! Glad it made your day

to Anonymous #1379358

It's a 2007 Lexus and my mint condition Camry is a 1998 driven by my teenager .

how old is your lexus?