Lexus of Orlando - Lexus Car Review from Winter Park, Florida
The peeling dashboard looks horrible and is so embarrassing that I decline driving for meetings and look for any excuse to avoid having passengers in my expensive luxury vehicle ! The recall and promised replacement seems to be an empty promise ! When I call they give little hope it will EVER REALLY happen and at the rate they are making good on the recall it's clear to me that they hope the customer will trade it in for a newer model or die waiting !
I am very OCD when it comes to maintenance and repair and find their empty promises unacceptable !
I have a 1998 Toyota Camry Le that has a dash that's in the same perfect condition as when I purchased it new!
The service other than this problem is very good and the people professional and trustworthy ! I will keep you updated on this review
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "There was recently a woman who was fundraising on Youcaring.com claiming to be unable to work due to intense pain as the result of surgery. She raised $1911.00 through the..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."