Lexus of Orlando - Save yourself grief and aggravation from “Lexus of Orland” by shopping elsewhere
If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership.
At my “complementary” 10,000 mile service appointment, the service advisor wanted to bill me stating it was done a year ago at 4,000 miles. After the service, I was in possession of the vehicle until I got home and discovered about $800 of damage to the left front fender. After contacting the service manager, he said he reviewed the video from the time my car came in and couldn’t see where it was damaged at the dealership. I ask, since he reviewed the video, show me the existing damage on my car when it arrived for service? After this, he refused to return my phone calls so I escalated the complaint to the general manager. The general manager told me the reason the service manager didn’t return my calls is that I used “vulgarities” which is a absolute fabrication better known as a “***-and-bull-story” that one might expect from a swindling used car manager.
Do you really want to do business with a dealer who tries such deceptions, defaming you in such a matter, then attempting to possibly conceal damage to a $60,000 vehicle? I think not. Unless you want to risk a roll of the dice at “Lexus of Orland“ my advice is to save yourself any future grief and/or aggravation by purchasing and/or service your Lexus elsewhere
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Who they became after the sale
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- If have repaired this damage and paid for it myself. I want others to know how they treat their customers after purchasing a $60,000 vehicle
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I know what you are talking about. I am on my 3rd mattress from Mattress Firm, and they are telling me they won't do anything about it and my 120..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "Absolutely the worst company out there. Total Scam. Lied to us time after time, no resolution, ruined our vacation. Bugs, filthy, pool like ice, no one came out, Do not..."