Lexus of Orlando - Save yourself grief and aggravation from “Lexus of Orland” by shopping elsewhere
If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership.
At my “complementary” 10,000 mile service appointment, the service advisor wanted to bill me stating it was done a year ago at 4,000 miles. After the service, I was in possession of the vehicle until I got home and discovered about $800 of damage to the left front fender. After contacting the service manager, he said he reviewed the video from the time my car came in and couldn’t see where it was damaged at the dealership. I ask, since he reviewed the video, show me the existing damage on my car when it arrived for service? After this, he refused to return my phone calls so I escalated the complaint to the general manager. The general manager told me the reason the service manager didn’t return my calls is that I used “vulgarities” which is a absolute fabrication better known as a “***-and-bull-story” that one might expect from a swindling used car manager.
Do you really want to do business with a dealer who tries such deceptions, defaming you in such a matter, then attempting to possibly conceal damage to a $60,000 vehicle? I think not. Unless you want to risk a roll of the dice at “Lexus of Orland“ my advice is to save yourself any future grief and/or aggravation by purchasing and/or service your Lexus elsewhere
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Who they became after the sale
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- If have repaired this damage and paid for it myself. I want others to know how they treat their customers after purchasing a $60,000 vehicle
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."