3.6

If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership.

At my “complementary” 10,000 mile service appointment, the service advisor wanted to bill me stating it was done a year ago at 4,000 miles. After the service, I was in possession of the vehicle until I got home and discovered about $800 of damage to the left front fender. After contacting the service manager, he said he reviewed the video from the time my car came in and couldn’t see where it was damaged at the dealership. I ask, since he reviewed the video, show me the existing damage on my car when it arrived for service? After this, he refused to return my phone calls so I escalated the complaint to the general manager. The general manager told me the reason the service manager didn’t return my calls is that I used “vulgarities” which is a absolute fabrication better known as a “***-and-bull-story” that one might expect from a swindling used car manager.

Do you really want to do business with a dealer who tries such deceptions, defaming you in such a matter, then attempting to possibly conceal damage to a $60,000 vehicle? I think not. Unless you want to risk a roll of the dice at “Lexus of Orland“ my advice is to save yourself any future grief and/or aggravation by purchasing and/or service your Lexus elsewhere

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of who they became after the sale. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of car purchase and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Lexus of Orlando needs to "if have repaired this damage and paid for it myself. i want others to know how they treat their customers after purchasing a $60,000 vehicle" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car purchase in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lexus of Orlando.

Had an Experience with Lexus of Orlando?

Comments