Lexus of Orlando - Save yourself grief and aggravation from “Lexus of Orland” by shopping elsewhere

If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership.

At my “complementary” 10,000 mile service appointment, the service advisor wanted to bill me stating it was done a year ago at 4,000 miles. After the service, I was in possession of the vehicle until I got home and discovered about $800 of damage to the left front fender. After contacting the service manager, he said he reviewed the video from the time my car came in and couldn’t see where it was damaged at the dealership. I ask, since he reviewed the video, show me the existing damage on my car when it arrived for service? After this, he refused to return my phone calls so I escalated the complaint to the general manager. The general manager told me the reason the service manager didn’t return my calls is that I used “vulgarities” which is a absolute fabrication better known as a “***-and-bull-story” that one might expect from a swindling used car manager.

Do you really want to do business with a dealer who tries such deceptions, defaming you in such a matter, then attempting to possibly conceal damage to a $60,000 vehicle? I think not. Unless you want to risk a roll of the dice at “Lexus of Orland“ my advice is to save yourself any future grief and/or aggravation by purchasing and/or service your Lexus elsewhere

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Who they became after the sale

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
If have repaired this damage and paid for it myself. I want others to know how they treat their customers after purchasing a $60,000 vehicle
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.