Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The dealership sold me a damaged vehicle without my consent. for future buyers, be aware and ask for the log service of the vehicle instead of the carfax.

Management was the worse part when handling my concern ranging from ignoring emails, to threatening with lawyer if

I keep posting bad reviews. I had to go directly to Lexus headquarter to complaint about them. Mark my words, You will never receive a penny from my pocket.

I will travel for my oil changes and regular maintenance and I will advise every single friend and family about your unethical ways of doing business. the pursuit of perfection went very wrong with Lexus of Orlando.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of who they became after the sale and dishonesty from sales associates. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of is250 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Lexus of Orlando needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned is250 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lexus of Orlando.

Comments