I contacted Lexus of Orlando in Oct./Nov. and suggested to them that they should relocated the model in their TV ads to the passenger side of the vehicle being pitched. The manner in which they were pitching had their model covering the drivers side of the vehicle. By moving the model to the passenger side, the entire vehicle is displayed.

L of O began airing new ads early January, 2016 which showed the model on the passenger side of the vehicle.

I requested compensation for my idea which they used. They wanted to offer me some Lexus trinkets. I wanted to trade my 2014 Lexus ES-350 with four months remaining. Lexus Corporation was offering to forgive 3 months of lease payment and the disposition fee.

This offer would have cost L of O $378.00 plus whatever they were willing to discount the lease on a 2016 RX-350 with all safety equipment options.

L of O will only state that my suggestion was unsolicited and therefore has no legal standing. BUT, they used my suggestion which should have been implemented years ago by their TV agency.

The little guy gets it again by the upper !%!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lexus of Orlando and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lexus of Orlando to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lexus of Orlando lexus of orlando commercial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lexus of Orlando?

Comments

That's is soooo not how the television ad business works, besides one can't own what's called "blocking" in the business. Blocking is where a director positions an actor relative to the camera lens. You should have taken what ever they offered you.

This is just another example of big business sticking it to the little guy.

I bet Lexus made millions off of this idea.To be honest I doubt that they would have ever thought it was possible for a person to stand on the passenger side of a car let alone the fact that it would increase sales by millions.

This is why everyone should vote for Bernie Sanders.When the government takes over these theives will no longer be the ones taking from us.!