I contacted Lexus of Orlando in Oct./Nov. and suggested to them that they should relocated the model in their TV ads to the passenger side of the vehicle being pitched. The manner in which they were pitching had their model covering the drivers side of the vehicle. By moving the model to the passenger side, the entire vehicle is displayed.
L of O began airing new ads early January, 2016 which showed the model on the passenger side of the vehicle.
I requested compensation for my idea which they used. They wanted to offer me some Lexus trinkets. I wanted to trade my 2014 Lexus ES-350 with four months remaining. Lexus Corporation was offering to forgive 3 months of lease payment and the disposition fee.
This offer would have cost L of O $378.00 plus whatever they were willing to discount the lease on a 2016 RX-350 with all safety equipment options.
L of O will only state that my suggestion was unsolicited and therefore has no legal standing. BUT, they used my suggestion which should have been implemented years ago by their TV agency.
The little guy gets it again by the upper !%!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lexus Of Orlando Commercial
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked..."
- "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..."
- "Purchased electric reclining loveseat and recliner. First the covering starts to blister and then started peeling off in long strips. I spent over 1800.00 on the two pieces and they..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."