Lexus of Orlando - They stole my intellectual property
I contacted Lexus of Orlando in Oct./Nov. and suggested to them that they should relocated the model in their TV ads to the passenger side of the vehicle being pitched. The manner in which they were pitching had their model covering the drivers side of the vehicle. By moving the model to the passenger side, the entire vehicle is displayed.
L of O began airing new ads early January, 2016 which showed the model on the passenger side of the vehicle.
I requested compensation for my idea which they used. They wanted to offer me some Lexus trinkets. I wanted to trade my 2014 Lexus ES-350 with four months remaining. Lexus Corporation was offering to forgive 3 months of lease payment and the disposition fee.
This offer would have cost L of O $378.00 plus whatever they were willing to discount the lease on a 2016 RX-350 with all safety equipment options.
L of O will only state that my suggestion was unsolicited and therefore has no legal standing. BUT, they used my suggestion which should have been implemented years ago by their TV agency.
The little guy gets it again by the upper !%!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lexus Of Orlando Commercial
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..."
- "I was given a large vegetable steamer as a gift. The lid was warped a little so it did not lock. When I called customer service I was asked..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."