Lexus of Orlando - They stole my intellectual property
I contacted Lexus of Orlando in Oct./Nov. and suggested to them that they should relocated the model in their TV ads to the passenger side of the vehicle being pitched. The manner in which they were pitching had their model covering the drivers side of the vehicle. By moving the model to the passenger side, the entire vehicle is displayed.
L of O began airing new ads early January, 2016 which showed the model on the passenger side of the vehicle.
I requested compensation for my idea which they used. They wanted to offer me some Lexus trinkets. I wanted to trade my 2014 Lexus ES-350 with four months remaining. Lexus Corporation was offering to forgive 3 months of lease payment and the disposition fee.
This offer would have cost L of O $378.00 plus whatever they were willing to discount the lease on a 2016 RX-350 with all safety equipment options.
L of O will only state that my suggestion was unsolicited and therefore has no legal standing. BUT, they used my suggestion which should have been implemented years ago by their TV agency.
The little guy gets it again by the upper !%!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lexus Of Orlando Commercial
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "This evening my family went to Chipotle. We were taken back by the $2.00 additional charge for quachamole when we were asked for it along with all the other sides...."
- "I brought my car to Firestone for maintenance in preparation for a long trip. Firestone does the requested general maintenance and notes a few needed repairs. One of the repairs..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."