Update by user Jun 01, 2016

Just really disappointed thinking that sales associates can be trusted to be honest with customers who spend their hard earned money and expect to get what they pay for.Very disappointed in the purchase of a vehicle that cost $3500 to repair the next day.

Would not have purchased had we been informed of the problems with this vehicle.

If the repairs were needed months down the line then there would be no problem but this problem was noticed and told to the dealership the next day.Lesson learned!!!!!!

Original review posted by user May 27, 2016

This was by far the worse car buying experience ever.Saw an SUV online and called and spoke with Debbie a sales associate.

I was told that they don't sell cars with major issues that those cars are sent to auction. Well being so trusting I placed a hold on the car over the phone and sent my husband the next morning on the train to pick the car up. He signed papers before seeing the car or test driving it because we trusted the sales associate. Big mistake that car was making a noise and I contacted the dealership as soon as they opened then very next day.

To say the least cost of repairs is $3500 half the price of the car. They SOLD ME A LEMON AND REFUSE TO OFFER ANY ASSISTANCE IN THE MATTER TO GET THE PROBLEM FIXED!!!!! WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!!

RUN - DON'T BY ANYTHING FROM THESE PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS!!!!!THEY ARE NOT HONEST PEOPLE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $7500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lexus of Orlando. The most disappointing about lexus car from Lexus of Orlando was dishonesty from sales associates Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lexus of Orlando.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Lexus of Orlando to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lexus of Orlando?

Comments